Let’s start with the most popular.
Designing for interactive user experience…
will be more important than ever. 2 small examples include:
CSS animations are another great way to create engaging user experiences. They allow you to control the speed, direction and sequence of animation effects on HTML elements. This can be used to create simple hover effects or more complex interactions. For example, you could use an animation to make a menu slide out from the side of the screen instead of popping up.
What to expect from Web3
- Web development will become more efficient and easier to use.
- More immersive user experiences with HTML, CSS and JS.
- Rich graphics using webGL or canvas technology.
- More use of voice control like Amazon Echo.
- Sites may become more responsive and less reliant on plugins to function well.
- Better websites using HTML, CSS and JS instead of Flash or Silverlight.
- Fewer plugins used for online games that can lead to better user experiences overall.
- Websites will likely start moving towards simplifying designs with less graphics so they look good across any device/platform without needing lots of processing power (iPhones, Androids etc.)